Addiction: Frequently Asked Questions
First, we will answer general questions on the topic of addiction and support services, followed by questions from relatives and questions on the topic of addiction in old age. Then, we list answers in alphabetical order to questions relating to particular addictive substances, and one section specifically deals with the topic of pregnancy and drugs. At the end, you will find answers to questions regarding non-substance related addictions (computer game/internet addiction, gambling addiction).
In pdf-form you will find 127 questions and answers regarding this topic, ready for download.
- Support services: addiction counselling services, drug rehabilitation treatment, self-help initiatives, low-threshold services and harm reduction
- Relatives of people with addiction problems
- Addiction problems in older people
- Cannabis - hashish and marijuana
- Crystal meth
- Legal highs and research chemicals
- Pregnancy and drugs
- Computer games and the internet